Insurance Filing & Referral
Our Claims Analysts can electronically file most health insurance claims, including Medicare and Medicaid. We accept most insurances.
Some insurance companies require referrals and preauthorization from your primary care or referring physician. Please contact your insurance company prior to your appointment to determine if this will be required.
On June 1, 2021, Pulmonary Associates will be out of network with Cigna. Please contact your insurance company or your employer Human Resources for alternatives.
If you must cancel or reschedule your appointment or testing, please provide at least 24 hours advance notice. All cancellations or rescheduled appointments providing less than 24 hours notice will incur a fee.
We participate with the following insurance companies:* Aetna (HMO & PPO)
* Alliance PPO
* Care First (please check with your plan)
* First Heath (check your with your plan)
* Health Keepers (HMO, Direct Access, Open Access, Plus)
* Humana (Gold, Choice, Choice PPO)
* Medicare/Medicare RR
* OPTIMA HEALTH (check with your plan)
* Optimum Choice/UHCO
* PHCS, Beechstreet, MultiPlan (check with your plan)
* Southern Health (UVA Employees)
* UMR (MWH) UNited Health Care
* Virginia Health Network/Beechstreet
* Virginia Premier